At ROC Private Clinic we politely ask that each invoice be settled on the day of the appointment.
If you are looking for our London fees, you can find them here
How to pay:
Most usual forms of payment are accepted by the ROC Private Clinic, including all major credit cards, except American Express. Personal cheques are not accepted at the clinic.
Payment is politely requested at the time of the appointment. Unfortunately, for individuals who fail to attend or cancel with less than 24hrs (business hours) notice the full fee will be charged.
GP Services (self payers fees)
- GP Consultation (up to 15 minutes) £90
- GP Consultation (up to 30 minutes) £140
- GP Consultation (up to 45 minutes) £210
- GP Consultation (up to 1 hour) £280
- Telephone Consultation – from £55 for existing patients and £85 for new patients
- Email advice/ consultation – from £35
Well Man Checks
To see prices for Well Man Checks, please click here.
Well Woman Checks
To see prices for Well Woman Checks, please click here.
Health screening (self payers fees)
We have a range of health checks for men and women of any age. Our health checks vary and include blood tests, urine tests, heart and lung function testing and scans.
Please contact the clinic for a full range of available health checks. Prices start from £195.00.
For sexual health checks, a 15-min consultation fee applies in addition of tests. Tests vary according to exposure.
Specialist and Other Consultations (self-payers fees)
- Adult Allergy Consultation and Assessments (up to 1 hour), inclusive of skin prick tests £285. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Paediatric Allergy Specialist Consultation £275.00. Please contact the clinic for further information
Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal
- Osteoporosis Consultations – Prof David M Reid – Initial Consultation £275. Follow up Consultation £200
- Sports Medicine/ Musculoskeletal Consultation – First Consultation £250. Follow-up Consultations £175
- Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Management Package – Please contact the clinic
- Joint Injections: £75/1 joint, £125/2 joints, in addition to a consultation fee. A different fee may apply for joint injections appointments upon referral from your doctor
- Physiotherapy Consultation – First Consultation £80. Follow up Consultations £65
- Psychiatry Specialist Consultant Consultations – £265
- Psychology Consultations – £120
- Mole Check/ skin lesion Consultation –£140.
- We undertake a variety of treatments including mole/ skin lesion removal, skin biopsy, cryotherapy. Please contact the clinic for further information.
- Hormone Specialist Consultations – First Consultation £210. Follow Up Consultation £130
- Nutritional and Dietetic Consultations – First Consultation £130. Follow up Consultations £90
During 2017 more specialist services will become available. We will keep you informed of any updates.
- Early Pregnancy Dating Scan (from 6 weeks) – £100.00
- Follicle Tracking Scan – £125.00
- Sex identification scan (from 18 weeks) – £100.00
- Fetal Wellbeing Scan (Reassurance scan, 14-22 weeks) – £150.00 for a single pregnancy, £200.00 for twin pregnancy
- Growth Assessment Scan (23-40 weeks) – £120.00 for a single pregnancy, £150.00 for twin pregnancy
- Detailed Anomaly Scan (19-22 weeks) – £180.00 for a single pregnancy, £275. 00 for twin pregnancy
- 3D/4D Fetal Wellbeing Scan (from 18 weeks) £100.00
- Package (Blood Test and Scan between 10 and 34 weeks of pregnancy): Harmony Test and Fetal
- Wellbeing Scan £425.00. Please note a Harmony test cannot be undertaken without a scan.
- Ultrasound Scans from £150. Please contact the clinic for further information. We undertake adult and paediatric scans for most areas of the body.
- Ultrasound Guided Joint/Muscle Injection £265. Please contact the clinic for further information.
- DEXA Osteoporosis Scan £175.00
- ECG (with report) £95.00
- 24 hrs Blood Pressure Monitor £200.00
- Blood tests and other laboratory investigations – Please contact the clinic for further information. We have an extensive list of laboratory investigations available.
- Letters/ Reports/ Prescription Requests – from £25
|Tetanus & Diphteria & Polio||£60|
|Hepatitis A (adult/ junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis B (adult/junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis A and B combined||£85|
|Meningitis ACWY (Menveo)||£85|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid Combined||£85|
|Tick Borne Encephalitis adult||£85|
|Tick Borne Encephalitis junior||£85|
|MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)||£110|
|Meningitis B||£155 per booster|
|Chickenpox (Varicella)||£150 first booster, £80 second booster|
|HPV (Gardasil 9)||£170|
|Pertussis (for travel)||£100|
|Pertussis (for pregnant women)||£125|
|Herpes Zoster (shingles)||£200|
|Flu (nasal spray)||£70|
The routine NHS childhood immunisations are not stocked routinely but may be available on request.
For any other services and investigations not listed above please contact the clinic.
Do you have medical insurance?
ROC Private Clinic is covered by international insurance policies and several UK insurers. Please enquire at the time of booking an appointment and our staff will advise whether or not we will be able to do direct billing. Some insurers operate a reimbursement policy only.
Please check with your health insurer prior to booking as to whether or not they will be covering the consultation/ treatment requested. Be sure to bring your claim form, proof of insurance and/or authorization details with you at the consultation or email them in advance to Aberdeen@rochealthservices.com .
You will be required to settle the invoices in full at the time of the appointment if we do not have an arrangement in place with your insurer or the required information is not available to us at the time of the appointment.
Card details will be taken at the time of the appointment to cover any relevant excess to the policy.