At ROC Private Clinic we politely ask that each invoice be settled on the day of the appointment.
Please check here for our Aberdeen fees.
How to pay:
Most usual forms of payment are accepted by the ROC Private Clinic, including all major credit cards, except American Express. Personal cheques are not accepted at the clinic.
Payment is politely requested at the time of the appointment. Unfortunately, for individuals who fail to attend or cancel with less than 24hrs (business-hours) notice the full fee will be charged.
GP Services (self-payers fees)
- GP Consultation (up to 15 minutes) £120
- GP Consultation (up to 30 minutes) £185
- GP Consultation (up to 45 minutes) £275
- GP Consultation (up to 1 hour) £370
- Telephone Consultation – from £75 for existing patients and £120 for new patients
- Email advice/ consultation – from £75.00
The above fees apply for consultation for men, women and children of all ages.
Well Man Checks
To see prices for Well Man Checks, please click here.
Well Woman Checks
To see prices for Well Woman Checks, please click here.
Health Screening (self-payers fees)
We have a range of health checks for men and women of any age.
Our health checks are conducted by doctors only and include blood and urine testing as well as prostate checks, gynecological checks, scans and mammograms.
Please contact the clinic for a full range of available health checks.
For sexual health checks, a 15-min or 30-min consultation fee applies in addition of tests. Tests vary according to exposure.
Specialist and Other Consultations (self-payers fees)
- Osteoporosis and Rheumatology Consultations – Prof David M Reid – Initial Consultation £375. Follow up Consultation £300
- Allergy Assessments (up to 1 hour), inclusive of skin prick tests – £300. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Cardiology Consultations – Dr Aseem Malhotra – Initial Consultation (up to 1 hour) £375. Follow up Consultation £300.
- Dietetic Consultations – Dr Megan Rossi – First Consultation £160, Follow up Consultation £100. Please contact the clinic for further information
- ECG (with report) £105.00
- Audiometry (with report) £90.00
- Spirometry (with report) £90.00
- Drug testing from £85.00
- Blood tests and other laboratory investigations – Please contact the clinic for further information. We have an extensive list of laboratory investigations available
Please contact the clinic for information on tests not listed above.
- Letters/ Reports/ Prescription Requests – from £35
|Tetanus & Diphteria & Polio||£60|
|Hepatitis A (adult/ junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis B (adult/junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis A and B combined||£85|
|Meningitis ACWY (Menveo)||£85|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid Combined||£85|
|Tick Borne Encephalitis adult||£85|
|Tick Borne Encephalitis junior||£85|
|MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)||£110|
|Meningitis B||£155 per booster|
|Chickenpox (Varicella)||£150 first booster, £80 second booster|
|HPV (Gardasil 9)||£170|
|Pertussis (for travel)||£100|
|Pertussis (for pregnant women)||£125|
|Herpes Zoster (shingles)||£200|
|Flu (nasal spray)||£70|
The routine NHS childhood immunisations are not stocked routinely but may be available on request.
For any other services and investigations not listed above please contact the clinic.
Do you have medical insurance?
ROC Private Clinic is covered by international insurance policies and several UK insurers. Please enquire at the time of booking an appointment and our staff will advise whether or not we will be able to do direct billing. Some insurers operate a reimbursement policy only.
Please check with your health insurer prior to booking as to whether or not they will be covering the consultation/ treatment requested. Be sure to bring your claim form, proof of insurance and/or authorization details with you at the consultation or email them to London@rochealthservices.com before the appointment.
You will be required to settle the invoices in full at the time of the appointment if we do not have an arrangement in place with your insurer or the required information is not available to us at the time of the appointment.
Card details will be taken at the time of the appointment to cover any relevant excess to the policy.