Make sure your heart is healthy – book a cardiac check at roc today!
ROC Private Clinic offers personalized cardiac health checks both in London and Aberdeen. Those are carried out by our GPs.
In London, Dr Aseem Malhotra offers specialist cardiology consultations. He offers second opinions, preventative health checks as well as general cardiology consultations.
You do not have wait until you develop signs of heart disease before seeing a doctor. Heart Disease takes years to develop and preventative measures should be implemented early on. An early cardiac check can identify your individual risk profile and our doctors can advise you on how to tackle your risk factors.
Cardiac Health Screening is for people who want to be proactive about their health, people with relevant risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, being overweight, and anyone with a family history of any of the following:
- Coronary heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Certain populations are at higher risk of developing heart disease and as such we offer an exclusive Asian Cardiac Health Check for all men and women over the age of 18, with origins from the South Asian subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh). Heart disease in such populations usually develops in the 20s. Please click here to find out more about heart disease in the South Asian population.
Whether you wish to have a personalised cardiovascular check or you have a specific cardiac condition you wish to seek advice on, our staff will be able to help. You family history, your origins and personal history and habits will all be taken into consideration.
Contact us today for a personalized quote or
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: MBChB. | MRCP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): General Cardiology | Preventative Medicine | Personalized Cardiac Care | Ischaemic Heart Disease | Hypercholesterolaemia |Hypertension | South Asian Population and Heart Disease | Cardiovascular Assessments.
Dr Aseem Malhotra is a Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at Lister Hospital, Stevenage. He practices privately from our offices in Harley Street where is available for second opinions as well as general cardiology consultations. In addition to his clinical work, Dr Malhotra is heavily involved with the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges in shaping the future of healthcare delivery in UK. He is also the proud owner of numerous Awards, Prizes and Recognitions.
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
- Qualifications: MBChB | MRCGP
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Hormonal Health | Menopause | Breast Disease | Preventative Health Care.
Dr. Johnston is a renowned Women’s Health expert that joined the ROC Clinic Team in September 2016. She undertook post-graduate training from Queen Margaret’s University College. Since then, her extensive career has seen her contribute to the Women’s Health field, with specialisms in Breast Cancer and Menopause over a combined 30 years. As Associate Specialist in Women’s Health for the Aberdeen Breast Screening Unit, Dr. Johnston achieved above national average accuracy targets for breast biopsies.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.