The range of services provided by ROC Private Clinic include those expected of any General Practitioner, such as:
- Consultations for children and adults irrespective of age
- Telephone consultations and Home visits
- Vaccinations, whether for travel or part of routine immunization schedule
- Gynaecological checks
- Family planning consultations
- Antenatal and postnatal consultations
- Health promotion and screening
- Prostate assessments
- Various investigations that will help in the diagnosis and management of illnesses such as blood, urine and smear tests, swabs, ECGs, lung function, hearing and vision tests, etc.
In addition to the above, Dr Cristina Romete provides acupuncture to our patients. Please refer to the Acupuncture section for more information on this service.
We also have a specialized travel clinic. Please refer to the Travel Clinic section for more information on this service.
Our standard consultations are 30 minutes but we do recommend at least 45 minute consultation on your first visit or for more complex problems.
You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to your consultation; he or she can also act as a chaperone if you wish. If you would like us to provide a chaperone for your consultation then please request this when attending your appointment.
Please refer to our Fee section for information on prices.
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr. Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.