ROC Private Clinic offers different tiers health checks. Whether is a well woman medical, well man medical, cardiovascular or diabetic check that you are after, we will be able to meet your needs.
Our health checks are doctor led and vary in duration, from 1.5 hrs to a whole day assessment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment is due.
- You will need to be fasting – you are allowed to drink only water for 12 hrs prior to your appointment. You can take your usual medication, please bring details of the medication to the appointment.
- If you are diabetic please contact the practice at least 24 hrs prior to your appointment.
- If you have any mobility disabilities, please contact the practice at least 24hrs in advance.
- Please remember to bring your glasses if you wear them.
- Please avoid loud noise exposure for 16 hrs prior to the appointment.
- You will be asked to give a urine sample on arrival.
Whether you are a man or woman, young or old, our health checks will provide you with a complete overview of the exact shape you are in.
The health checks include full medical history and examination in addition to urine and blood tests, vision, hearing, lung function assessments and scans.
For more information on the packages that we offer please contact us.
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
- Qualifications: MBChB | MRCGP
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Hormonal Health | Menopause | Breast Disease | Preventative Health Care.
Dr. Johnston is a renowned Women’s Health expert that joined the ROC Clinic Team in September 2016. She undertook post-graduate training from Queen Margaret’s University College. Since then, her extensive career has seen her contribute to the Women’s Health field, with specialisms in Breast Cancer and Menopause over a combined 30 years. As Associate Specialist in Women’s Health for the Aberdeen Breast Screening Unit, Dr. Johnston achieved above national average accuracy targets for breast biopsies.
- Qualifications: MBChB| Certificate in Occupational Medicine
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): General Medicine | Occupational Health | Travel Health | Remote and Offshore Health | Psychiatry | Neurology | Respiratory Medicine | Gastroenterology.
Dr Alison Carroll brings a wealth of experience to the ROC Private Clinic Team, from psychiatry to emergency medicine and remote healthcare environments. Having initially trained as a General Practitioner, Dr Alison Carroll then pursued a career in Psychiatry. She was able to reflect all these skills and knowledge in her subsequent roles as company doctor for many of the Aberdeen’s businesses. Dr Alison Carroll is dedicated to training medical personnel and is an American Heart Association Approved Trainer.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.