ROC Clinic has a minor surgery clinic every week.
Our Aberdeen Clinic is run by Dr Richard Gordon. Dr Gordon is a GP with a special interest in minor surgery who has a weekly minor surgery workload on the NHS. He currently handles approximately 2500 skin surgical procedures per year.
We are able to consult patients with all types of skin lesions, but most commonly patients request
- Skin Tags
- Seborrhoeic Warts or any other type of warts
- Minor soft tissue injuries that require closure.
During treatment one of the following techniques:
- Shave/curettage of superficial skin lesions
- Excision and closure of a small skin lesion
Warts treated with cryotherapy may require multiple treatments.
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
Dr. Richard Gordon
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons 1st Class)., MBChB., MSc., MRCGP
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Minor Surgery Skin Lesions diagnosis and treatment
Dr Richard Gordon joined the team at ROC Aberdeen Clinic in 2017. He completed medical studies at Aberdeen University Medical School in 1994. He subsequently obtained a MSc in Public Health and Health Services Research from the University of Aberdeen.
Dr Gordon has been an NHS GP partner since 2001.
He is a GP with a special interest in Minor Surgery and runs weekly clinics for the NHS Grampian. He currently handles approximately 2,500 procedures per year. At ROC, he runs a weekly minor surgery clinic where consults patients for examination, diagnosis and surgical treatment of skin lesions.