ROC Clinic has a minor surgery clinic every week.
Our Aberdeen Clinic is run by Dr Richard Gordon. Dr Gordon is a GP with a special interest in minor surgery who has a weekly workload on the NHS. Dr Gordon handles approximately 2500 skin surgical procedures and approximately 500 nail surgical procedures per year.
Get your moles checked and remove the worrying ones on the same day!
EXCELLENT SKIN TREATMENT OPTIONS
We are able to consult patients with various types of skin lesions, including but not limited to:
- Skin Tags
- Seborrhoeic Warts or any other type of warts
- Minor soft tissue injuries that require closure.
During treatment one of the following techniques:
- Shave/curettage of superficial skin lesions
- Excision and closure of a small skin lesion
EXCEPTIONAL FOOT AND NAIL SURGICAL CARE
We are able to consult patients with a variety of podiatry needs:
- Ingrown toenails
- Nail deformity correction
Treatment consists of one of the following:
- Removal of the ingrown spur of nail
- Reduction of affected tissue
Do get in touch to find out more about the treatment and fees associated with the procedures!
Meet our experts
Dr. Richard Gordon
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons 1st Class)., MBChB., MSc., MRCGP
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Minor Surgery Skin Lesions diagnosis and treatment
Dr Richard Gordon joined the team at ROC Aberdeen Clinic in 2017. He completed medical studies at Aberdeen University Medical School in 1994. He subsequently obtained a MSc in Public Health and Health Services Research from the University of Aberdeen.
Dr Gordon has been an NHS GP partner since 2001.
He is a GP with a special interest in Minor Surgery and runs weekly clinics for the NHS Grampian. He currently handles approximately 2,500 procedures per year. At ROC, he runs a weekly minor surgery clinic where consults patients for examination, diagnosis and surgical treatment of skin lesions.