ROC Private Clinic offers consultations for children of all ages both in London and Aberdeen clinics; indeed, we have a range of services provided specifically for newborn babies.
Along with our close connections to London’s wider paediatric facilities we are confident that we can provide the highest level of care for even the youngest members of your family. Aside from routine consultations our services also include:
- One-week post-natal assessments (we will offer you a home visit as soon as possible after delivery)
- Six-week post-natal checks for mother and baby
- Developmental assessments at eight months, eighteen months and pre-school age
- Assessments for children with hearing, talking or behavioral issues
- Allergy Consultations and assessments
In conjunction with our network of paediatricians, psychologists, language therapists, optometrists and other specialists, both in Harley Street and across UK, we can always provide first class specialist care.
We also have access to private ‘health visitor’ and breast-feeding support services.
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
- Qualifications: Nutrition and Dietetics
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Sports Nutrition | Metabolic Syndrome | Diabetes | Cardiovascular Disease | Irritable Bowel Syndrome | Disease Prevention | Obesity and Weight Management | Heart Health.
Laura Court is a bona fide Dietitian and Fitness Instructor. At ROC Clinic, Laura undertakes general nutrition and dietetic consultations, sports specific nutritional advice and is an integral part of the Fibromyalgia Service we provide. She is also a member of the British Dietetic Association and is registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Qualifications: MB BChir.| MA (hons)| Ph.D. | MRCPCH (UK) | Dip Med Ed (Newcastle).
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Food Allergy And Anaphylaxis | Pollen-Fruit Syndrome | Asthma | Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis And Immunotherapy | Allergic Gastrointestinal Disease | Urticarial And Angioedema | Drug Allergy | Eczema | Venom Allergy.
Dr.Vance qualified in Medicine from Emmanuel College, Cambridge, in 1992. She also took a higher specialist training in Allergy, Immunology and Infectious Diseases at Southampton General Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Dr. Vance has an academic portfolio with initial PhD investigating the early life factors that may influence the development of allergy. She now also leads a team in medical education research at the University of Newcastle.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.