Whether you are planning to become pregnant or you have recently discovered you are pregnant, to have the smoothest experience you should ensure that you have the best medical monitoring.
As you may see, our doctors, are highly experienced GPs, having trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and having studied and obtained the Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Please note Aberdeen has no private facilities for undertaking deliveries and we work alongside your NHS care. Some patients prefer to deliver privately in London which we arrange in conjunction with our London team.
Our services include:
- Highly Reputable and Experienced Family Doctors
- Access to Top UK Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Top Quality of Service
- Rapid Access to Appointments, usually same day or within 24 Hours
- Best medical monitoring technology
- Antenatal Health Screening (history, examination, pre-pregnancy advice, urine and blood tests, scanning arrangements)
- Post-delivery Support Service to new mothers regarding feeding and breastfeeding issues
- Harmony Testing from 11 weeks of pregnancy onwards, with results ready within 5 working days
- Baby Scans
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.