ROC Private Clinic provides psychiatric consultations via our resident in-house psychiatrists (Aberdeen Clinic) or our selected network of consultants (London Clinic).
Our Consultants Psychiatrists liaise with psychologists and therapists to ensure an all rounded care.
Private psychiatry consultations may take place with a referral from your GP or other healthcare professional. One of our GPs may also carry out an initial assessment and referral.
Our doctors may assess and manage various conditions such as depression, anxiety, addictions and personality disorders.
Sleep disorders are a particular interest of Dr Olga Runcie in our Aberdeen Clinic.
Whilst you will require a referral to see a Consultant Psychiatrist you may access psychological therapies with or without referral.
- 100% Independent Doctors
- All rounded care – Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists
- Doctors with 20+ Years of Experience
- Confidentiality Guaranteed
- Innovative Therapy Techniques
- Same-Day Appointments
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
Dr. John Ovenstone Todd
- Qualifications: MB ChB |MRCPsych |MRCGP |DAvMed |AFOM |FRCPsych
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Old Age Psychiatry, Dementia, Psychopharmacology, Occupational Psychiatry
Dr Todd joined ROC Clinic Aberdeen in 2017.
He consults adults with mental health conditions and has a particular interest in later life, and especially memory disorders. He is the lead clinician for the Memory Clinic at ROC and continues to work for Grampian Health Board as specialist in older adults’ mental health in Dr Gray’s Hospital, Elgin.