Whether you wish to confirm an early pregnancy, you wish to be reassured about the progress of the pregnancy, or you just want to have a dating scan or a gender scan, we will be able to help.
Services available include:
- Follicular tracking scans
- Early Pregnancy Scans and Blood Tests
- Cervical Scans
- Sex identification scans
- Anomaly Scans
- Fetal Wellbeing and Growth scans
- Harmony Test package (blood test and scan)
ROC Private Clinic works closely with a team of obstetricians so we will be able to recommend the right consultant for you, if you wish to undertake your care and delivery privately.
In addition, our GPs are highly experienced in dealing with any concerns a pregnant woman may have and are available to consult you as and when needed.
If you would like further information on scanning services or you are looking for a specific service do contact us.
In London – you will be required to consult one of our doctors first before being referred for a scan.
In Aberdeen – you may access the service without a referral from a doctor. Scans are available Monday to Saturday, with early and late evening appointments.
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BAppSc (Exercise and Sport Science), GDMU
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound: General, Small Parts, Musculoskeletal, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Vascular.
Ingrid Yuile is an Australian Accredited Medical Sonographer and has moved all the way from her hometown, Sydney, to join our team in Aberdeen. With nearly 10 years of experience across all disciplines, Ingrid's skill as a general sonographer is a fantastic addition to our medical practice.