A Well Man Medical should be on every man’s agenda. Whether is stress, heart disease, testicular or prostate concerns that you may have, our doctors are here to help.
The same with a Well Woman Medical, a Well Man Medical is recommended on annual basis.
Whether you pay attention to your health or not, you should see a doctor for a check up once a year.
Detecting early abnormalities that may require treatment is the aim of this medical as well as promoting positive life style changes.
Our doctors will talk to you about all your concerns no matter how insignificant you believe may be.
A thorough history will be followed by an examination and blood tests or urine tests as necessary.
Prostate and testicular checks, and testosterone assessments may be recommended.
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
- Qualifications: MBChB | MRCGP
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Hormonal Health | Menopause | Breast Disease | Preventative Health Care.
Dr. Johnston is a renowned Women’s Health expert that joined the ROC Clinic Team in September 2016. She undertook post-graduate training from Queen Margaret’s University College. Since then, her extensive career has seen her contribute to the Women’s Health field, with specialisms in Breast Cancer and Menopause over a combined 30 years. As Associate Specialist in Women’s Health for the Aberdeen Breast Screening Unit, Dr. Johnston achieved above national average accuracy targets for breast biopsies.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.