Doctor – Screening – ROC Private Clinic, London
Position: Part-time, Contract
We are looking for a fully GMC registered doctor to work with our existing team in delivering screening occupational health services. We are looking for a doctor with good clinical skills and the capacity to apply sound clinical knowledge and judgement when carrying out such screening.
Our office is located in central London in Marylebone; the position involves 2 * 4-hour sessions a week at one of our clients offices in central London.
More sessions may be required on ad-hoc basis as well as attending and helping the team at times in our main office.
Training will be provided and supervision will be in place.
- To perform physical examinations including all systems examination, vital signs and vision testing
- To assess medical information such as letters/ prescriptions issued elsewhere
- To assess vital signs against requirements
- To ask about medical history
- To check the pre-screening questionnaire
- To obtain informed consent as and when necessary
- To maintain reports and communicate screening progress to relevant departments.
To apply for this role, please submit a covering letter and your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 935 0606 asking to speak to Abigail Jones.