Medical Director and Private Physician – London
ROC Clinic provides General Practice, Occupational Health Services and Specialist Health Services from 2 locations – London – Harley Street and Scotland – Aberdeen.
We are looking for a Full Time (40 hrs a week, no less than 32 hrs) – General Practitioner with Occupational Health qualifications with strong leadership and organisational skills who will lead and develop the London Clinic- as a Medical Director.
You have to be a strong communicator with a commitment for excellence and forward thinking in terms of practical applications of latest health concepts, assessments and treatments. The right individual shall possess a strong commercial sense.
You must be on the GP Registered and hold MRCGP and be compliant with current GMC appraisal and revalidation standards.
Clinical Functions. You will be practicing as a private GP and Occupational Health doctor alongside undertaking management functions.
You will hold a senior position within the ROC Clinic and you will be reporting to the CEO and the Medical Advisory Committee.
Main Management Functions:
– Responsible for a number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as cost management, utilization review, quality assurance, and medical protocol development
– Manages strategic development with recruitment and expansion of clinical services offered by ROC London Clinic
– Leads planning for the development of new clinical programs and projects
– Represents ROC at local medical societies, hospitals, professional organizations, groups and agencies. Actively connects and promotes the interests of the clinic
– Oversees the activities of London Clinic’s doctors, including the recruiting and credentialing
– Works with the relevant teams to ensure continuous compliance with clinic and regulatory standards, including CQC Registration
The position is available with a start date of 1st September, but there is flexibility in this respect.
Salary is negotiable according to experience.
A Bonus linked to targets being met shall apply.
Medical indemnity provided via Clinic’s insurers.
Annual appraisals and revalidation via ROC Private Clinic as a Designated Body.
The Clinic offers private health insurance via BUPA and annual health checks subject to qualifying criteria.
Please submit an application with your CV and a covering email/ letter to firstname.lastname@example.org