If you are looking for our London fees, you can find them here
Private GP Services
- GP Consultation (up to 15 minutes) £95.00
- GP Consultation (up to 30 minutes) £145.00
- GP Consultation (up to 45 minutes) £220.00
- GP Consultation (up to 1 hour) £295.00
- Results Follow Up (telephone or email) from £35.00
- Telephone Consultation – from £95.00
- Email advice/consultation – from £95.00
Well Man Checks
Our Well Man Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £395.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Well Woman Checks
Our Well Woman Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £410.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Sexual Health Checks
For sexual health checks, a 15-min consultation fee usually applies in addition to tests. Tests vary according to exposure.
ROC Specialists (Self-Payer Fees)
- Adult Allergy Consultation and Assessments (up to 1 hour), inclusive of skin prick tests £295.00. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Paediatric Allergy Specialist Consultation £275.00. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Nutritional and Dietetic Consultations – Ms Laura Court – First Consultation £130.00. Follow up Consultations £90.00.
- Psychiatry Specialist Consultant Consultations (Adults only, referral required) – Dr Olga Runcie – £275.00. Follow up Consultation £160.00.
Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal
- Osteoporosis and General Rheumatology Consultations – Prof David M Reid – Initial Consultation £275.00. Follow up Consultation £200.00
- Sports Medicine/ Musculoskeletal Consultation – Prof Francis Smith – First Consultation £275.00. Follow-up Consultations £200.00
- Joint Injections: £75.00/1 joint, £125.00/2 joints, in addition to a consultation fee. A different fee may apply for joint injections appointments upon referral from your doctor
- Ultrasound Guided Injection £295.00
During 2019 more specialist services will become available. We will keep you informed of any updates.
- Early Pregnancy Dating Scan (from 6 weeks) £100.00
- Follicle Tracking Scan £150.00
- Sex identification scan (from 18 weeks) £100.00
- Fetal Wellbeing Scan (Reassurance scan, 14-22 weeks) £150.00 single/ £200.00 twins
- Growth Assessment Scan (23-40 weeks) £120.00 single/ £150.00 twins
- Detailed Anomaly Scan (19-22 weeks) £250.00 single/ £325.00 twins
- 3D/4D Fetal Wellbeing Scan (from 20 weeks) £100.00
- Package (Blood Test and Scan between 11 and 34 weeks of pregnancy): Harmony Test and Fetal Wellbeing Scan. Please note a Harmony test cannot be undertaken without a scan. £429.00 single/ £475.00 twins
- Ultrasound Scans. Please contact the clinic for further information. We undertake scans for most areas of the body upon appropriate referral.
- Ultrasound Guided Joint/Muscle Injection. Please contact the clinic for further information.
- DEXA Osteoporosis Scan £185.00
- ECG (with report) £95.00
- 24 hrs Blood Pressure Monitor £200.00
- Angiodefender® Vascular Age Assessment £135.00. Please contact us for further details.
- Blood tests and other laboratory investigations – Please contact the clinic for further information. We have an extensive list of laboratory investigations available.
- Phlebotomy fee £20.00
- Gynaecological Procedure Fee £40.00
- Letters/ Reports/ Prescription Requests – from £50.00
|Tetanus & Diphtheria & Polio||£60|
|Hepatitis A (adult/ junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis B (adult/junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis A and B combined||£85|
|Meningitis ACWY (Menveo)||£85|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid Combined||£98|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis adult||£85|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis junior||£85|
|MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)||£110|
|Meningitis B||£155 per booster|
|Chickenpox (Varicella)||£150 first booster, £80 second booster|
|HPV (Gardasil 9)||£195|
|Pertussis (for travel)||£100|
|Pertussis (for pregnant women)||£125|
|Herpes Zoster (shingles)||£200|
|Flu (nasal spray)||£70|
|Shingrix (Shingles Vaccine)||£275|
The routine NHS childhood immunisations are not stocked routinely but may be available on request.
For any other services and investigations not listed above please contact the clinic.
Payment Terms & Cancellations
Most usual forms of payment are accepted by the ROC Private Clinic, including all major credit cards, except American Express. Personal cheques are not accepted at the clinic.
Payment is politely requested at the time of the appointment. Unfortunately, for individuals who fail to attend or cancel with less than 24hrs (business-hours) notice the full fee will be charged.
Do you have medical insurance?
ROC Private Clinic is covered by international insurance policies and several UK insurers. Please enquire at the time of booking an appointment and our staff will advise whether or not we will be able to do direct billing. Some insurers operate a reimbursement policy only.
Please check with your health insurer prior to booking as to whether or not they will be covering the consultation/ treatment requested. Be sure to bring your claim form, proof of insurance and/or authorisation details with you at the consultation or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before the appointment. You will be required to settle the invoices in full at the time of the appointment if we do not have an arrangement in place with your insurer or the required information is not available to us at the time of the appointment.
If you have recently moved to the UK, please take a read of our Expat Leaflet here.
Do you have a question about our fees?
Find your answer on our frequently asked questions page or get in touch to chat with us directly.