At ROC Private Clinic we politely ask that each invoice is settled on the day of the appointment.
If you are looking for our London fees, you can find them here
How to pay:
Most usual forms of payment are accepted by the ROC Private Clinic, including all major credit cards, except American Express. Personal cheques are not accepted at the clinic.
Payment is politely requested at the time of the appointment. Unfortunately, for individuals who fail to attend or cancel with less than 24hrs (business hours) notice the full fee will be charged.
Do you have medical insurance?
ROC Private Clinic is covered by international insurance policies and several UK insurers. Please enquire at the time of booking an appointment and our staff will advise whether or not we will be able to do direct billing. Some insurers operate a reimbursement policy only.
Please check with your health insurer prior to booking as to whether or not they will be covering the consultation/ treatment requested. Be sure to bring your claim form, proof of insurance and/or authorization details with you at the consultation or email them in advance to Aberdeen@rochealthservices.com.
You will be required to settle the invoices in full at the time of the appointment if we do not have an arrangement in place with your insurer or the required information is not available to us at the time of the appointment.
Card details will be taken at the time of the appointment to cover any relevant excess to the policy.
GP Services (self-payers fees)
- GP Consultation (up to 15 minutes) £90
- GP Consultation (up to 30 minutes) £140
- GP Consultation (up to 45 minutes) £210
- GP Consultation (up to 1 hour) £280
- Telephone Consultation – from £55 for existing patients and £85 for new patients
- Email advise / consultation – from £35
Well Man Checks
Our Well Man Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £375.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Well Woman Checks
Our Well Woman Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £385.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Sexual Health Checks
For sexual health checks, a 15-min consultation fee usually applies in addition to tests. Tests vary according to exposure.
Specialist and Other Consultations (self-payers fees)
- Adult Allergy Consultation and Assessments (up to 1 hour), inclusive of skin prick tests £285. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Paediatric Allergy Specialist Consultation £275.00. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Nutritional and Dietetic Consultations – Ms Laura Court – First Consultation £130. Follow up Consultations £90
Erectile Dysfunction Clinic
- ED Clinic First Appointment £325.00 inclusive of investigations. Please contact the clinic for a brochure and detailed fees, including fees for the ED1000 treatment.
- General Surgery Consultations – Ms Lynn Stevenson – First Consultation £265.00. Follow up Consultations £200
- Memory Impairment Consultations – Dr John Todd – First Consultation (90 minutes) £350.00. Follow up Consultations £275.00 (up to 60 minutes).
- Hormone Specialist Consultations – Dr Jane Johnston – First Consultation £210. Follow Up Consultation £130
- Psychiatry Specialist Consultant Consultations (Adults only, referral required) – Dr Olga Runcie – £265
Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal
- Osteoporosis and General Rheumatology Consultations – Prof David M Reid – Initial Consultation £275. Follow up Consultation £200
- Sports Medicine/ Musculoskeletal Consultation – Prof Francis Smith – First Consultation £250. Follow-up Consultations £175
- Joint Injections: £75/1 joint, £125/2 joints, in addition to a consultation fee. A different fee may apply for joint injections appointments upon referral from your doctor
- Ultrasound Guided Injection £265.00
During 2018 more specialist services will become available. We will keep you informed of any updates.
- Early Pregnancy Dating Scan (from 6 weeks)
- Follicle Tracking Scan
- Sex identification scan (from 18 weeks)
- Fetal Wellbeing Scan (Reassurance scan, 14-22 weeks)
- Growth Assessment Scan (23-40 weeks)
- Detailed Anomaly Scan (19-22 weeks)
- 3D/4D Fetal Wellbeing Scan (from 18 weeks)
- Package (Blood Test and Scan between 11 and 34 weeks of pregnancy): Harmony Test and Fetal Wellbeing Scan. Please note a Harmony test cannot be undertaken without a scan.
- Ultrasound Scans. Please contact the clinic for further information. We undertake adult and paediatric scans for most areas of the body upon appropriate referral.
- Ultrasound Guided Joint/Muscle Injection. Please contact the clinic for further information.
- DEXA Osteoporosis Scan £175.00
- ECG (with report) £95.00
- 24 hrs Blood Pressure Monitor £200.00
- Angiodefender® Vascular Age Assessment £135.00. Please contact us for further details.
- Blood tests and other laboratory investigations – Please contact the clinic for further information. We have an extensive list of laboratory investigations available.
- Letters/ Reports/ Prescription Requests – from £25
|Tetanus & Diphtheria & Polio||£60|
|Hepatitis A (adult/ junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis B (adult/junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis A and B combined||£85|
|Meningitis ACWY (Menveo)||£85|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid Combined||£85|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis adult||£85|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis junior||£85|
|MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)||£110|
|Meningitis B||£155 per booster|
|Chickenpox (Varicella)||£150 first booster, £80 second booster|
|HPV (Gardasil 9)||£170|
|Pertussis (for travel)||£100|
|Pertussis (for pregnant women)||£125|
|Herpes Zoster (shingles)||£200|
|Flu (nasal spray)||£70|
The routine NHS childhood immunisations are not stocked routinely but may be available on request.
For any other services and investigations not listed above please contact the clinic.