At ROC Private Clinic we politely ask that each invoice be settled on the day of the appointment.
Please check here for our Aberdeen fees.
How to pay:
Most usual forms of payment are accepted by the ROC Private Clinic, including all major credit cards, except American Express. Personal cheques are not accepted at the clinic.
Payment is politely requested at the time of the appointment. Unfortunately, for individuals who fail to attend or cancel with less than 24hrs (business-hours) notice the full fee will be charged.
Do you have medical insurance?
ROC Private Clinic is covered by international insurance policies and several UK insurers. Please enquire at the time of booking an appointment and our staff will advise whether or not we will be able to do direct billing. Some insurers operate a reimbursement policy only.
Please check with your health insurer prior to booking as to whether or not they will be covering the consultation/ treatment requested. Be sure to bring your claim form, proof of insurance and/or authorization details with you at the consultation or email them to London@rochealthservices.com before the appointment.
You will be required to settle the invoices in full at the time of the appointment if we do not have an arrangement in place with your insurer or the required information is not available to us at the time of the appointment.
Card details will be taken at the time of the appointment to cover any relevant excess to the policy.
GP Services (self-payers fees)
- GP Consultation (up to 15 minutes) £125
- GP Consultation (up to 30 minutes) £190
- GP Consultation (up to 45 minutes) £285
- GP Consultation (up to 1 hour) £380
- Telephone Consultation – from £75 for existing patients and £125 for new patients
- Email advise/ consultation – from £75.00
The above fees apply for consultation for men, women and children of all ages.
Well Man Checks
Our Well Man Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £465.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Well Woman Checks
Our Well Woman Checks are structured on 3 levels: Basic, Essential and Executive. In addition, we have a Cardiovascular Check.
Packages start at £485.00. Please contact the office for full details.
Sexual Health Checks
For sexual health checks, a 15-min consultation fee usually applies in addition of tests. Tests vary according to exposure.
Specialist and Other Consultations (self-payers fees)
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture – General and Fertility Assessments – First Consultation Ms Carys Morgan (90 minutes) £160.00. Follow up Consultations (60 minutes) £100.00. Packages available
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture – Morning Sickness Treatments (30 minutes) – Ms Carys Morgan – £60.00.
- Allergy Consultation and Assessments for Adults and Children (up to 1 hour), inclusive of skin prick tests £310.00. Patch Testing, as well as blood tests, are available. Please contact the clinic for further information
- Cardiology Consultations – Dr Aseem Malhotra – First Consultation £375.00. Follow up Consultations £300.00
- Cardiology Consultations – Dr Nick Pantazopoulos – First Consultation £350.00. Follow up Consultations £250.00
- Nutritional and Dietetic Consultations – Dr Megan Rossi – First Consultation £185.00. Follow up Consultations £120.00
Erectile Dysfunction Clinic
- ED Clinic Assessment £625.00 inclusive of investigations and tests. Please contact the clinic for a brochure and detailed fees, including fees for the ED1000 treatment. Payment plans available for the ED1000 treatment.
- Functional Medicine Consultations – Dr Maddi Ridley – First Consultation £350.00. Follow up Consultations £175.00.
Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal
- Osteoporosis and General Rheumatology Consultations – Prof David M Reid – Initial Consultation £375.00 Follow up Consultation £300.00
- Joint Injections: £120/1 joint, £175/2 joints, in addition to a consultation fee. A different fee may apply for joint injections appointments upon referral from your doctor
During 2018 more specialist services will become available. We will keep you informed of any updates.
Investigations (self-payers fees)
- ECG (with report) £105.00
- Angiodefender® Vascular Age Assessment £175.00
- Audiometry (with report) £90.00
- Spirometry (with report) £90.00
- Drug testing from £85.00
- Blood tests and other laboratory investigations – Please contact the clinic for further information. We have an extensive list of laboratory investigations available
Please contact the clinic for information on tests not listed above.
- Letters/ Reports/ Prescription Requests – from £45
Vaccinations (self-payers fees)
|Tetanus & Diphtheria & Polio||£60|
|Hepatitis A (adult/ junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis B (adult/junior)||£65|
|Hepatitis A and B combined||£85|
|Meningitis ACWY (Menveo)||£85|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid Combined||£98|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis adult||£85|
|Tick-Borne Encephalitis junior||£85|
|MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella)||£110|
|Meningitis B||£155 per booster|
|Chickenpox (Varicella)||£150 first booster, £80 second booster|
|HPV (Gardasil 9)||£195|
|Pertussis (for travel)||£100|
|Pertussis (for pregnant women)||£125|
|Herpes Zoster (shingles)||£200|
|Flu (nasal spray)||£70|
The routine NHS childhood immunisations are not stocked routinely but may be available on request.
For any other services and investigations not listed above please contact the clinic.