- Do you live in London or commute for work?
- Do you find it difficult to get an appointment with your NHS GP due to lack of appointments or their inability to accommodate your schedule?
- Are you dissatisfied with the 5-10 minutes consultation with your NHS GP?
- Are you considering having a health check or health screen?
- Have you a significant medical concern that requires an in depth assessment?
- Are you looking for a personalized assessment and a health plan tailored to your needs?
If the answer to any of the above is Yes, we recommend you contact us.Having a private GP offers numerous benefits.
You do not have to commit to a membership program. You can access us ad-hoc, in conjunction with NHS services, or regularly as needed and we become your sole GP.
Why choose RoC Private Clinic?
- Independent Private Doctors
- Highly experienced doctors
- Friendly and very helpful staff
- Easy access to appointments
- Flexible appointments to suit you
- Central London location
How may I leave feedback?
We welcome all feedback at ROC as a way to ensure best practice standards. If there comes a time when we have failed to meet your expectations and you wish to make a formal complaint, this will need to be addressed in writing to the Practice Manager and we will follow our internal Complaints Procedure. You may find a copy of our Complaints Procedure here.
Does the clinic offer disabled access?
Yes, the building offers disabled access. Please ask for further details upon booking your appointment and do let us know in advance if you will require disabled access.
Does ROC offer a translation service?
ROC can organise a translator for your appointment if you feel that you will require one. This will be at an extra fee, and we require advance notice in order to organise this for you. Please do ask for further information upon booking.
Access to telephone consultations once registered with our practice (registration takes place at first consultation)
Fast prescription service
Access to best private hospitals and specialists
And last but not least a genuine drive to see our patients healthy, happy, cared for and with the security that their private doctor will be able to deal with any health related issues that they may have!