Our Central London Harley Street Clinic offers bespoke consultations with consultant orthopaedic surgeon Mr Kumar Kunasingam. He specialises in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Mr Kunasingam works exclusively with ROC Private Clinic in Harley Street area and all initial consultations and assessments are undertaken at our office. Currently, surgery, if necessary, is planned at one of the private hospitals in Surrey.
Keyhole Bunion Surgery
Mr Kunasingam is an expert in minimally invasive bunion surgery.
Minimally invasive bunion surgery has become increasingly popular in the last few years, with the aim of performing standard bunion surgery via small incisions, with less damage and swelling of the surrounding tissues, and a faster recovery rate. The latest data shows better outcomes with using this method versus traditional surgery, although this method has not been taken up by all surgical centers.
The same minimally invasive procedure can be applied for strengthening toes or remove bony growths.
To read more about the success of this procedure in patients of Mr Kunasingam please click here.
Foot and Ankle Conditions (Other)
In addition to bunion surgery, Mr Kunasingam consults patients with any of the following conditions:
- Traumatic injuries
- Sports injuries. Mr Kunasingam is dually trained as a Sports Medicine Clinician as well as an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Achilles Tendon Pain, Tendonitis and Rupture
- Ankle Sprains and Instability
- Flat Feet
- Morton Neuroma
- Toes and Feet deformities
- Heel Pain
Meet our experts
Mr Kumar Kunasingam
- Qualifications: MBBS., BSc., FRCS., Dip Orth., DipSEM.
- Location(s): London - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Minimally invasive Bunion Removal, Sports medicine & injuries, Ankle surgery, Foot surgery, Arthroscopy, Soft tissue injuries
Mr Kumar Kunasingam is an expert in minimally invasive surgery allowing the majority of his cases to be performed as day case procedures with quick recovery times. He performs his initial consultations and imaging assessment from our offices in Harley Street. He currently operates in Surrey private hospitals.