At ROC Clinic we have minor surgery appointments available daily.
Get your moles checked and remove the worrying ones on the same day!
In addition to examining a mole that may be of concern we also offer a mole mapping service, that involves close examination of the skin with a microscope and taking photographs for future comparison. You may read more about moles and mapping here.
EXCELLENT SKIN TREATMENT OPTIONS
We are able to consult patients with various types of skin lesions, including but not limited to:
- Skin Tags
- Seborrhoeic Warts or any other type of warts
- Minor soft tissue injuries that require closure.
During treatment one of the following techniques:
- Shave/curettage of superficial skin lesions
- Excision and closure of a small skin lesion
EXCEPTIONAL FOOT AND NAIL SURGICAL CARE
We are able to consult patients with a variety of podiatry needs:
- Ingrown toenails
- Nail deformity correction
Treatment consists of one of the following:
- Removal of the ingrown spur of nail
- Reduction of affected tissue
Do get in touch to find out more about the treatment and fees associated with the procedures!
Meet our experts
Dr. Wassim Fayed
- Qualifications: BSc., LMSSA., MRCP., MRCGP.
- Location(s): London - ROC Harley Street Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Integrative Health, Preventative Health, Sexual Health, Men’s Health, Gut Health, Occupational Health, Complex presentations and Multiple Co morbidities
Dr Wassim Fayed is the current Medical Director of ROC London Clinic and he ensures that the ROC London Clinic performs to the level expected of ROC and meets the demands and challenges of modern medicine at an ultimate personal level of healthcare delivery.