At ROC Clinic we have minor surgery appointments available daily.
Our Aberdeen Clinic is run by Dr Julia Wallace. She is a GP with a special interest in minor surgery, dermoscopy and mole mapping.
Until recently Dr Julia Wallace run a weekly NHS clinic with approximately 5000 minor operations per year to remove various skin lesions.
Get your moles checked and remove the worrying ones on the same day!
In addition to examining a mole that may be of concern we also offer a mole mapping service, that involves close examination of the skin with a microscope and taking photographs for future comparison. You may read more about moles and mapping here.
EXCELLENT SKIN TREATMENT OPTIONS
We are able to consult patients with various types of skin lesions, including but not limited to:
- Skin Tags
- Seborrhoeic Warts or any other type of warts
- Minor soft tissue injuries that require closure.
During treatment one of the following techniques:
- Shave/curettage of superficial skin lesions
- Excision and closure of a small skin lesion
EXCEPTIONAL FOOT AND NAIL SURGICAL CARE
We are able to consult patients with a variety of podiatry needs:
- Ingrown toenails
- Nail deformity correction
Treatment consists of one of the following:
- Removal of the ingrown spur of nail
- Reduction of affected tissue
Do get in touch to find out more about the treatment and fees associated with the procedures!
Meet our experts
Dr Julia Wallace
- Qualifications: MBChB., FRCGP., DRCOG.
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): Acute and Chronic Disease Management, Woman’s Health Including Contraception, Minor Surgery, Joint and Soft Tissue Steroid Injections, Personalised Preventative Medicine
Dr Julia Wallace has always been interested in Minor Surgery and over the years she held leading roles in setting up, undertaking or running minor surgery services. She has had a personal minor surgery clinic for many years and has carried out over 5000 minor operations to remove various skin lesions.