Together with our sister company, ROC Health Services, we can offer a holistic solution to all of your corporate health requirements.
With considerable experience across many industries, particularly the energy, entertainment and business sectors, our in house clinicians can provide you with clear and actionable help, support and resources to guarantee legal compliance and maximize the wellbeing of your workforce.
ROC Health Services works alongside RoC Private Clinic and it offers additional services, including:
- Corporate Health Policy Development
- Offshore Medicals
- Pre-placement Health Screening
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Health Surveillance
- Case Management
- Ill Health Retirement Assessments
- Travel Health Risk Planning
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: MBChB | Certificate in Occupational Medicine
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): General Medicine | Occupational Health | Travel Health | Remote and Offshore Health | Psychiatry | Neurology | Respiratory Medicine | Gastroenterology.
Dr Alison Carroll brings a wealth of experience to the ROC Private Clinic Team, from psychiatry to emergency medicine and remote healthcare environments. Having initially trained as a General Practitioner, Dr Alison Carroll then pursued a career in Psychiatry. She was able to reflect all these skills and knowledge in her subsequent roles as company doctor for many of the Aberdeen’s businesses. Dr Alison Carroll is dedicated to training medical personnel and is an American Heart Association Approved Trainer.
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.