ROC Private Clinic provides psychiatric consultations via our resident in-house psychiatrists (Aberdeen Clinic) or our selected network of consultants (London Clinic).
Our Consultants Psychiatrists liaise with psychologists and therapists to ensure an all rounded care.
Private psychiatry consultations may take place with a referral from your GP or other healthcare professional. One of our GPs may also carry out an initial assessment and referral.
Our doctors may assess and manage various conditions such as depression, anxiety, addictions and personality disorders.
Sleep disorders are a particular interest of Dr Olga Runcie in our Aberdeen Clinic.
Whilst you will require a referral to see a Consultant Psychiatrist you may access psychological therapies with or without referral.
- 100% Independent Doctors
- All rounded care – Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists
- Doctors with 20+ Years of Experience
- Confidentiality Guaranteed
- Innovative Therapy Techniques
Book your appointment today!
Meet our experts
Dr. Olga Runcie
- Qualifications: Msc., ARCPsyc., MBChB., PGDip Sleep Medicine
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Adult Mental Health | Sleep Medicine
Dr. Runcie is a bona fide Mental Health expert adding to ROC Clinic Aberdeen a breadth of experience in the field of Mental Health.
She qualified in the Russian Federation, having graduated in Medicine in 1996. Since then, staying true to her philosophy of continuous learning, Dr. Runcie embarked on series of further training and qualifications in the field of mental health and sleep medicine. Reflecting her passion for Sleep Medicine, Dr. Runcie obtained the Postgraduate Diploma in Sleep Medicine from Oxford University.
Dr. Wassim Fayed
- Qualifications: BSc., LMSSA., MRCP., MRCGP.
- Location(s): London - ROC Harley Street Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Integrative Health, Preventative Health, Sexual Health, Men’s Health, Gut Health, Occupational Health, Complex presentations and Multiple Co morbidities
Dr Wassim Fayed is the current Medical Director of ROC London Clinic and he ensures that the ROC London Clinic performs to the level expected of ROC and meets the demands and challenges of modern medicine at an ultimate personal level of healthcare delivery.