Our private clinic in Harley Street is a travel vaccination London based and Yellow Fever approved center.
Our private clinic in Scotland is a travel vaccination Aberdeen based and Yellow Fever approved center.
You are advised to visit us at least six weeks before you travel. However, it is never too late to seek advice. If you have a medical condition, you are advised to discuss the suitability of the trip before you book.
During a travel health consultation we aim to advise you on all aspects of your trip.
Certain medical conditions can pose a threat to an individual’s health, whilst in extreme conditions or during certain activities. You may require a certification of your fitness to fly, dive or climb at high altitudes. We recommend that you consult the doctor before you leave.
Generally immunizations are avoided in pregnancy and a risk benefit analysis should take place. Some infectious diseases can be more severe in a pregnant individual.
Children are more susceptible to dehydration and diarrhoeal illness. Routine childhood immunization may need to be brought forward.
Please bring a detailed plan of your journey as well as any records you may have regarding previous vaccinations.
Recommended intervals between doses and vaccines should be followed to allow optimal antibody production prior to travel. At least 10 days (ideally three weeks) should separate all travel vaccinations so that any adverse reaction can be correctly attributed; however, in practice, many vaccines are often given simultaneously due to time constraints without ill effect or loss of efficacy.
As a travel vaccination London registered center and travel vaccinations Aberdeen registered center we carry out Yellow Fever vaccinations. In addition we administer the following vaccines:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B (combination vaccine)
- Hepatitis A & Typhoid (combination vaccine)
- Tick borne encephalitis
- Diphteria, Tetanus and Polio
- Meningitis ACWY
- Japanese Encephalitis
For individual travel vaccination London and travel vaccinations Aberdeen clinic prices please refer to our Fee section
Meet our experts
- Qualifications: BSc. | MBBS. | MRCGP. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): London, Harley Street
- Clinical Interest(s): Contraception and Sexual Health | Gynaecology | Dermatology | Child Health | Allergy | Weight Loss | Preventative Health Care.
Dr Nicola Harrison has been the Head of Clinical Governance of ROC London Clinic until 2017 when she was appointed as ROC London Clinic’s Medical Director. She is also the registered manager with the Care Quality Commission for the London Clinic. She graduated from Guy's and St Thomas's Medical School, London in 2003. She also became a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2007. She holds the Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning and the Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology. Dr Nicola Harrison runs our preventative health programmes and childhood immunisation programmes. She consults children and adults for allergy related disorders and she is the clinical lead at ROC for Allergy Assessments and testing.
- Qualifications: MBChB | Certificate in Occupational Medicine
- Location(s): Aberdeen
- Clinical Interest(s): General Medicine | Occupational Health | Travel Health | Remote and Offshore Health | Psychiatry | Neurology | Respiratory Medicine | Gastroenterology.
Dr Alison Carroll brings a wealth of experience to the ROC Private Clinic Team, from psychiatry to emergency medicine and remote healthcare environments. Having initially trained as a General Practitioner, Dr Alison Carroll then pursued a career in Psychiatry. She was able to reflect all these skills and knowledge in her subsequent roles as company doctor for many of the Aberdeen’s businesses. Dr Alison Carroll is dedicated to training medical personnel and is an American Heart Association Approved Trainer.
Dr. Cristina Romete
- Qualifications: Msc. | MRCGP. | DOccMed. | DRCOG. | DFFP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Complex Medical Conditions, Cardiovascular Disease, Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture
Dr Romete is the founder of ROC Private Clinic and the managing director of ROC Private Clinic and ROC Heath services. She is the Managing Director for ROC Private Clinic and ROC Health Services, a sister company providing Occupational Health Services in UK.
Dr. Mairi Hope
- Qualifications: BSc., MBChB., PhD., MRCGP.
- Location(s): Aberdeen - ROC Private Clinic
- Clinical Interest(s): Preventative Healthcare, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Sexual Health, Ageing Medicine, Andrology, Sexual Dysfunction, Chronic Disease Management
Dr Mairi Hope joined ROC Clinic – Aberdeen in October 2017. She practices as a General Practitioner and as such undertakes routine and emergency consultations and preventative health checks for adults and children of all ages.